Friday, June 26, 2009

Misunderstanding can be so deep...

Every human being is not perfect, no one is ever perfect. The person who cares for you is always there beside you, yes, I can see that, but doesnt mean that I wont stop believing in you. People who are sensitive to words are easily offended by small words. For that, I didnt mean to hurt you, but just wanted to let you know that let us end this matter. If this matter continues, it wont bring us anywhere. There wont be any good effect, maybe if unlucky, it will spoil everything too... Not many people will admit their mistakes fully but still, people will try to change what they think is the bad part of them. I do not blame anyone for being that way, because blaming someone for being that way will make others misunderstand more and hurt that someone.

I just do not wish for any of this to be continued. Let it go, please. It will make you feel better, i appreciate your help, do not assume i do not care about you. Please don't think as if I treat others better than you then it means i will abandon you. No, i wont ever do such thing, you are all the people i love, dont let it get to you. If you do not wish to see me anymore, then i would want to wish you, live on happily. Maybe i wont find anyone anymore. I guess that is the best way to settle everything. Everything started because of me, because I think its a misunderstanding. Ok? I wont bother anything anymore. Wish to anyone who reads this, I will be somewhere out there praying for you all. Goodbye... Love you ... This will be my last words from this moment onwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment