Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Disaster in a Friendship . . .

Disasters may happen in a friendship no matter if its in a close relation or distant relation or sometimes even your own family... but friendship is the one thing i cherish most.... The ones i love most or less or even none, dun say as if i am mistreating you all, but no matter wat happens, friends will always be friends, you all are my life... dun give up on anything , friends and families are always thr to encourage you when u're always facing problems .. They helped u , cared for u , loved u , and do their best to give u everything...

Misunderstandings may occur once in awhile in a friendship, no matter how close your relation is .... But people can eventually get through it and forget it .. some may have become a scar in the heart , some may not forget passed events tht happened but we do try to forget them n live on with our frenship.... The moments that every single friends i had with , i will cherish them as long as i can in the deepest part of my heart.... you all are the people i love most.... Never let any obstacles block u... Shout out to me if u need any help and i will try my very best to be thr and be with u all... once again, i luv u all.... dun disappoint me XD... we will be friends forever till the day I leave tis world.... no one is most precious to me besides the few of u all and my family ...

With love,
Aaron Saw

1 comment: