Saturday, May 30, 2009

If you think you had a bad day . . .


If you think you had a bad day . . . What worse for the day is that you wake up on the wrong side of the bed... Today you will be feeling gloomy and moody..
A sentence that can make you so excited yesterday will make you disappointed today. Today is that day I will feel this disappointment. The feeling of tiredness, anger, hatred, sadness, patience, disappointment and feelings of abandon.
Maybe its worth the wait i guess. But still the person that I am now isnt the kind to be waited...
What a hot weather today is indeed, I kept sweating and feeling hot, this just turns my mood down ... Hot hot hot ~~"

2 comments:

  1. ah gor oso got blog ar...
    add winnie ok?oways go to my blog...
    vnylife718.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete